Terms & Conditions:
Check All Terms And Conditions Before Ordering A Product !
The acceptance of yours for terms and conditions shows that you are agreeing to make a deal with us for product and its delivery. The terms and conditions for the products and goods sell are mentioned underneath:
- The product information and associated services should be checked out which will be available there at relevant sections.
- We are not having any joint venture with any other company or firm so, always you will get products from us with the same name of our brand.
- Checking, screening, and testing for the products will be done from our end so that we will be sure at our end before delivery.
- Prices and availability for the goods and products can be changed without any prior notice mentioned on the website. It is the sole right of iwearkurti.com.
- Once the order for selected product will be placed, request for cancellations will not be entertained.
- At times, we keep rights to cancel or stop the order succession if the product is mentioned with wrong rates, no matter order are placed and received.
- Payments will be refunded in such cases to the customers’ account without any hassle.
- Due to any delay in order delivery where customer is responsible for the same, extra amount and charges will be paid by the customer.
- Only authentic and trustworthy information will be acceptable if during cross check session any fault will be noticed then, without any prior information this should be reported.
- The payment asked by any other website or spam mail without naming of iwearkurti.com should not be done by customer as it can be a fraudster act. Not any such fraud cases will not be entertained by us!
- Any act which comes under natural and got act will not be handled from our end as it is out of our control. At such times late and non-delivery conditions can come across.
- The customer should have age of 18 at-least. There should be legal guardian of her or him.
- For duration of 30 days we will be not be there to listen any issue, after this we will not entertain if the product is timely delivered.
- Any kind of query, doubt, or unwanted confusion regarding terms and conditions will be shortened when we will get your note by email us at email@example.com. Written queries will be entertained with written clarification, but it should be done before using the service.
Use of website:
Indiakurti is powered by Ninety Nine Shoppers.
Ninety Nine Shoppers (indiakurti.in) is not responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability for, damages of any kind arising out of use, reference to, or reliance on any information contained within the site. While the information contained within the site is periodically updated and the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Although the Ninety Nine Shoppers (indiakurti.in) Website may include links providing direct access to other Internet resources, including Websites, Ninety Nine Shoppers (iwearkurti.com) is not responsible for the accuracy or content of information contained in these sites.
Links from Ninety Nine Shoppers (indiakurti.in) to third-party sites do not constitute an endorsement by Ninety Nine Shoppers (indiakurti.in) of the parties or their products and services. The appearance on the Web site of advertisements and product or service information does not constitute an endorsement by Ninety Nine Shoppers (indiakurti.in), and Ninety Nine Shoppers (indiakurti.in) has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
By accessing & visiting the website it is warranted & represented to Ninety Nine Shoppers (indiakurti.in) that you are legally entitled to do so and to make use of information made available via the website.
Consent— By using our website, you hereby consent to our disclaimer and agree to its terms.
Ninety Nine Shoppers (indiakurti.in) makes no warranties, representations, statements or guarantees (whether express, implied in law or residual) regarding the website.
Limitations of liability—The Company, or its suppliers and service providers will not be liable to you in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses arising (in any manner whatsoever, including but not limited to negligence) out of or in connection with indiakurti, indiakurti authorized payment gateway facility, services provided by the Logistics Partner or any other services.
Your failure to keep your password or account details secure & confidential.
Your failure to provide indiakurti with Accurate account information.
Company liability in any circumstance is limited to the amount of charges/ fees, if any, paid by you to the Company.
The Company provides no guarantee to its Users in respect of the products sold on the Website. Consequently, the Company assumes no liability whatsoever for any monetary or other damage suffered by you. The delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of the Website or authorized payment gateway facility. Any delay, failure, interruption or errors in the operation of indiakurti or the Logistics Partner or its authorized payment gateway facility.
Conflict of terms —If any of the conflict arises between the provisions of these website terms and conditions and any other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices, the other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices which relate specifically to a particular section or module of the website shall prevail in respect of your use of the relevant section or module of the website.
Severability —Any provision of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices, which is or becomes unenforceable in any jurisdiction, whether due to being void, invalidity, illegality, unlawfulness or for any reason whatever, shall, in such jurisdiction only and only to the extent that it is so unenforceable, be treated as void and the remaining provisions of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices shall remain in full force and effect.
Applicable Law: Use of this website shall in all respects be governed by the laws in India, regardless of the laws that might be applicable under principles of conflicts of law. The parties agree that the Indian shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all controversies arising under this agreement and agree that venue is proper in those courts.
Intellectual Property Right:
Report Intellectual Property Right Infringement
This page is intended for use by intellectual property rights owners and their agents to notify indiakurti Alleged intellectual property infringement such as copyright and trademark concerns. Please report infringement only if you are the owner or the agent of the intellectual property rights owner sellers as well as buyers can raise inappropriate listings of brands/ products at firstname.lastname@example.org
Detail Page Ownership and Image Restrictions
All brands illustrations, creative, models, products etc. that are used by seller to create their catalogues, it becomes a permanent catalogue page on iwearkurti.com that will remain even if creator’s inventory sells out. Additionally, when you add your copyrighted image to a detail page, you grant indiakurti and its affiliates a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable right to exercise all rights of publicity over the material.
Other sellers can list their items for sale against pages that you have created or added your copyrighted images to. However, we do require sellers to list only against detail pages that exactly match their items. If you believe sellers are listing against detail pages that do not exactly match their items, we ask that you report the violation at email@example.com.
Exclusive / Selective Distribution:
Indiakurti respects brand owner /manufacturer’s right enter into exclusive distribution agreements in India or any geography for its product. However, violations of such agreements do not constitute intellectual property rights infringement. As the enforcement of these agreements is a matter between the brand owner /manufacture and sellers, it would not be appropriate for indiakurti to assist in enforcement activities.